Joyriders, Meet Sonia!
Amendment II reads, “A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.” Well, here it is folks, the framers didn’t intend for this to cover an AR-15 and we have a professional army. Civilians should not have unfettered access to purchase machines of war.
Thanks for leading the ride, Sonia!
Tag us in a story if you enjoyed the show!
Coming up on the Bike Love Calendar:
- Swift Stoked Spoke Series (Seattle): February 28, March 28
- Swift Industries WTF Bike Adventurers Happy Hour (Seattle):
- Black Girls Do Bike National Meetup: May 18-20
- Cycle Oregon Joy Ride: June 9
- World Naked Bike Ride: June 23
- Cycle Oregon Weekender: July 14-15
- Seattle-to-Portland: July 14-15
- RAGBRAI: July 22-July 28 (Iowa, y’all)
- WTFbikexplorers summit (Whitefish, Montana): August 16-19
- Cycle Oregon Classic: September 8-15
East Bay WomenBike Book Club: 2nd Thursdays (Oakland, CA)
Friends, you know I believe in the transformative power of the bike, in our personal lives, our communities, and the world at large. I would be super grateful if you’d leave a rating or review in iTunes, Stitcher, or via whatever method you listen. It helps more gals find the show, and I believe the more stories we share, the more women who ride, we make this world – both our internal and external worlds – better with every revolution.
Also, I read 5-star reviews out on the show because I love you.
Ratings and reviews help with that, but nothing is better than a personal referral, it’d be rad if you would share the show with even just one woman who you think might dig it.
Never forget, “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
Keep moving forward and until next time I hope you enjoy the ride.