The Joyride is a listener supported show, so if you likey what we’re doing here please visit thejoyridepodcast.com/support to learn how you can support the show with a one-time or recurring donation for as little as a dollar.
Joyriders, Meet Molly & Jocelyn!
Ah, you blurry ass iPhone!
On this LONG AWAITED season finale, we hang out at StreamPDX with bike adventure organizers and general badasses Molly Sugar of Friends on Bikes and Jocelyn Gaudi Quarrell of Komorebi Cycling. Molly and Jocelyn are two of the six gals who are heading up WTF Bikexplorers.
I am so excited to share this chat with you. On this episode we hang out at StreamPDX – a cute n cozy little Airstream turned recording studio – and talk about all the good stuff – including WTF bikeplorers, favorite stretches of road, cat holes, camping jitters, and more.
Coming up on the Bike Love Calendar:
WTF Bikexplorers Regional Ride: (Patagonia, AZ) April 12-15
- Black Girls Do Bike National Meetup: May 18-20
- WTF Bikexplorers Regional Ride: California Coast Redwoods Ramble: June 1-3
- Cycle Oregon Joy Ride: June 9
- Strawberry Century: June 9
- WTF Bikexplorers Regional Ride: (Bend, Oregon) June 15-17
- WomenBike Camping with YOURS TRULY: June 16-17
- World Naked Bike Ride: June 23
- Cycle Oregon Weekender: July 14-15
- Seattle-to-Portland: July 14-15
- WTF Bikexplorers Regional Ride: (Vermont Green Mountains) July 20 – 23
- RAGBRAI: July 22-July 28 (Iowa, y’all)
- Swift Summit Northwest 200 |100: August 11
- WTF Bikexplorers Summit (Whitefish, Montana): August 16-19
- Veni Vidi Velo – aka V3: August 17 – 19
- Cycle Oregon Classic: September 8-15
East Bay WomenBike Book Club: 2nd Thursdays (Oakland, CA)
Friends, you know I believe in the transformative power of the bike, in our personal lives, our communities, and the world at large. I would be super grateful if you’d leave a rating or review in iTunes, Stitcher, or via whatever method you listen. It helps more gals find the show, and I believe the more stories we share, the more women who ride, we make this world – both our internal and external worlds – better with every revolution.
Ratings and reviews help with that (pssst, I read your 5-star reviews on the show!!) but nothing is better than a personal referral, it’d be rad if you would share the show with even just one woman who you think might dig it.
Never forget, “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
Keep moving forward and until next time I hope you enjoy the ride.